Laura is a super talented musician who can create incredible music. I once asked Laura to create a score for a film project – “Laura, make the music sad with just a hint of hope in it.” And she sent me a wonderful melody that was absolutely key to my successful short film. We ended up winning an award with it.
— Steve Mack, 2006 International Documentary Challenge winner for best use of Character Study Genre
Laura Peterson is the consummate professional. I have had the great pleasure of performing with Laura at such venues as Irving Plaza in New York City, and the State Theater in Falls Church Virginia. Laura brings a wonderful combination of technical proficiency and soulful performance. She is easy to work with, down to earth, and an extremely quick study. Laura is a class act both on and off stage!
— Adam Wolfsdorf, lead vocals for The Energy
select clients and collaborators
- BrevityTV — various webisode soundtracks
- Bruce Parker — session and writing work for his album “Reach“
- Diana Peterson — arrangement and session work for “Merry Christmas with Love” and “Our Love Is Here to Stay“
- Empire Media Group — music consulting for award-winning video “Prepared To Serve: The U.S. Naval Academy in the Vietnam Era”.
- The Energy — keys and backing vox during select East Coast shows of their “Streets of In-Between” tour
- Hawk Ridge Consulting, LLC — Snow Globe Maker app soundtracks
- Grafik Marketing Communications — online animation soundtrack
- National Geographic Channel — headshrinker interactive soundtracks
- Ocean Realm Digital — 20″ soundtrack
- Absolute Theatre, LA — soundtrack for upcoming comedy short, “The Other Side of the Desk”
- Shennanigans — theme song for “Booma” TV pilot
- Steve Mack — soundtrack for award-winning 24-hour film festival entry / International documentary challenge
- UMUC — cybersecurity degree campaign soundtrack
- Shen-Marcus wedding: tango arrangement and production of “At Last” for their first dance
- Smith-McCoy wedding: arrangement of “The Wild Mountain Thyme” performed during the ceremony
- Tunstall-Weddell wedding: 11″ custom suite of music, “On This Day”, performed at piano during the bans (Church of England tradition) as well as an orchestrated digital version for use online and to accompany photos
- Wilson-Carter wedding: production of a Celtic folk tune performed during the ceremony